T-Connection, Nov. 13, 1981
- T-Connection, Nov. 13, 1981
- Hip Hop Party and Event Flyers
- Afrika Bambaataa (Hip Hop DJ from the South Bronx. Instrumental in the early development of hip hop.)
Cosmic Force MCs
Mr. Biggs (Hip Hop emcee. Member of the Soulsonic Force.)
Jazzy Jay (Early Hip Hop DJ. Born: South Carolina, active in New York City in 70's & 80's)
- Graphic Designer:
- Eddie Ed (Hip Hop flyer designer, brother of Buddy Esquire)
- Breakout, Funky four, Grandwizzard Theodore, Grandmaster Flash, Furious Five, Fantastic Five, Kool Herc, Trecherous three, Starski, Kool DJ AL, Whiz Kid, Cold Crush Brothers, Dr. Freak, DJ Smalls, Crash Crew, Disco Twins
- Red, Spider, Sunshine and Nubian Productions
- Date 2:
- 3510 White Plains Rd.
1619 E. 174 St.
Bronx, New York, New York, United States
- United States
- T Connection
Bronx River Center
- ID Number:
- Collection Number:
- File Name:
- Sixth Zulu Nation Double Nite Anniversary Disco Tribute to James Brown and Sly and the Family Stone
- $2.00 b/4 11:30, $5.00 All nite
- Work Type:
- fliers (printed matter)
- dry-transfer letters
markers (drawing instruments)
- Hip-hop--United States
Popular culture--United States
- Happy Birthday Jazzy Jay, three hole punched
- Cite As:
- Breakbeat Lenny Archive, #8052. Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library.
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Collecting Program:
- Cornell University Hip Hop Collection
- Archival Collection:
- Breakbeat Lenny Archive
- The images on our web site are made available for non-profit, educational use. Higher resolution versions of the images may be requested by contacting email@example.com. Although Cornell University Library is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (17 U.S.C.) on the flyers and other materials made available on this site (unless otherwise indicated) permission and possible fees may be required from the owners of any copyright independently of the Library. It is the researcher's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other use restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in this collection. Researchers must make their own assessments of rights in light of their intended use.
If you have any more information about an item you've seen on our website or if you are the author or copyright owner and believe our website has not properly attributed your work to you or has used it without permission, we want to hear from you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and a link to the relevant content.